The North American Refugee Health Conference is recognized as the premier conference for those who work with refugee populations.
From its humble beginnings, the North American Refugee Health Conference (NARHC), has expanded to become one of the largest clinical conferences on refugee health globally. Our scope has broadened to include local and international refugee issues.
Health professionals and experts from many disciplines, will meet to discuss the best health practices, challenges for optimal care, research and advocacy for the refugee patient population both pre and post migration. The latest research on refugee health issues will be profiled as both novices and experts share ideas with local and international colleagues.
Come share and learn with us in Toronto in June 2015
Dr. Anna Banerji, Course Director
On behalf of the Conference Committee
- Family Physicians
- Primary Care Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Workers
- Mental Health Workers
- Policy and Public Health Specialists
- Any interested professional in Health Care
- Screening of Refugees
- Evidence Based Guidelines
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Women’s Reproductive and Obstetrical Health Issues
- Youth Mental Health
- Refugee Health Perspectives
- Children’s Health Issues
- Global Refugee Health and Migration Settlement
Additional speakers to be confirmed.
Dr. Patricia Walker, MD DTM&H
HealthPartners Center for International Health
and Travel Medicine Clinics